Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) and Dexcom (NSDQ:DXCM) right now announced respective wins for their diabetes care tech, with Medtronic launching its hybrid closed loop MiniMed 670G within the US and Dexcom profitable an FDA nod for a Google (NSDQ:GOOG) Android G5 Cellular software.
Fridley, Minn.-based Medtronic’s MiniMed 670G is designed to routinely monitor and modify blood sugar ranges in patients with diabetes, measuring blood glucose each 5 minutes and routinely administering or withholding insulin.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease