The building, at 827 N. Main Street, is owned by a private business. The owner said he decided the city had a place for people to get help.
The person responsible for giving them that aid is the founder and recovery centre director Arnita Pittman.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease