InTouch Weekly studies that with the success of Mama June‘s show Mama June: From Not to Scorching, WEtv is reportedly creating one other weight loss collection, this time following Mama June’s daughters Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, 11, and Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, 17.
The women are reportedly on board with the new show, largely because a supply discloses, “[It] shall be all about them, and they’ll have their own big paydays.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease