Cells want the mineral to supply ATP, a compound dubbed the body’s “power foreign money,” says Fudi Wang, a professor of vitamin at Zhejiang University in China, as a result of it’s the bank that cells draw on to energy their features. Particularly, magnesium is concerned in regulating blood strain, blood sugar, heart price and nerve transmission.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease