COLUMBIA — Tyler Howell is a big man, even by offensive linemen standards.
Missouri’s starting left tackle is the tallest member of the Tigers offensive line, standing at 6-foot-8, while weighing in at 330 pounds, second-most among starters behind Kevin Pendleton.
Howell’s large frame must be fueled by something to keep it vertical and operational through fall camp. But the lineman doesn’t load up on carbohydrates or snack on legumes|snack|on steaks on snack or carbohydrates|on steaks on carbohydrates or snack|on snack or carbohydrates on steaks. He sticks to carrots.
“It certainly gives me more energy to keep playing at a high level all throughout practice,” Howell said, “not like crashing or starting off high and crashing at the end, but getting you all of the way through the hump of practice.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease