Enter Travis Stork, MD, who lately spoke to Women’s Health concerning the easy, practical way of life modifications you can also make to assuage a bloated stomach and supplement your exercise efforts. He recommends a mix of filling up on fiber-rich meals, snacking on almonds, and lifting weights 3 times every week.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease