For higher or for worse, the summertime typically has individuals eager about their midsection as crop tops and bathing suits take middle stage. While weight loss isn’t the aim, we’re all about feeling snug and confident in our own pores and skin, particularly via healthy, doctor-approved way of life decisions.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease