Vista del Mar in Playa del Rey. (Photo via CBS)
A group of Manhattan Beach and Playa del Rey residents are suing the City of Los Angeles for allegedly breaking the law when implementing a “road diet” at Playa del Rey this summer, which eliminated traffic lanes on several significant thoroughfares and increased commute times twofold.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease