Over 600 Kildare people had their blood pressure tested by the Irish Heart Foundation in the last year.
When the charity’s Mobile Health Unit visited the county, 289 men and women 334 girls had free checks.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease