by: Heather Geller
Up to date:
TULSA, Okla – Tubes, medicine, pumps, it’s all been part of 15-year-old Hannah Jordan’s life for 10 years. Jordan has severe hyperglycemia brought on by a mitochondrial illness, inflicting her blood sugar to be everywhere in the map. She wears a backpack that helps maintain all of that secure. One thing she has to wear even while racing.
“Typically it has gone off up to now gone off and beeping, and it’s just additional weight to me,” Jordan stated.
However, despite all of that’s he nonetheless dominates on her bicycle. Jordan got here in fourth Saturday within the ladies’s Cat IV race at Tulsa Robust, competing towards ladies almost twice her age. I caught up together with her after her massive finish, and she or he says she does not worry about her rivals.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease