var imageDivId = “#”+”firstImageDisplayModal_530169848”;
if ($(“.reveal-modal-bg”).length == 0)
if ($(imageDivId).length == zero)
A publicist for Jerry Lewis says the comedian is recovering after being treated at a Las Vegas hospital for a urinary tract infection.
The 91-year-old comedian and actor was taken to the hospital on Friday so that he might get antibiotics instantly to treat the condition.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease