The former ‘Project Runway’ contestant embarks on an extended juice cleanse. But, experts|Experts say these detoxes are not healthy and aren’t essential|aren’t essential and aren’t healthy.
Juice cleanses, detoxes, and flaxseed are just some of the health trends promoted by actors.
Santino Rice might have just taken things to the next level.
The former “Project Runway” contestant announced on Twitter that he plans to embark on a 111-day juice fast.
“My quick involves drinking as much organic cold-pressed juice and water as I want,” Rice tweeted.
“An protracted juice fast will reverse heart disease, diabetes, and various autoimmune diseases,” he wrote.
But nutrition experts say Rice’s planned diet could be potentially dangerous.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease