Metformin isn’t a new drug. The truth is, it’s been used for greater than 50 years for numerous medicinal reasons including to stop or sluggish the expansion of some cancers, or as a remedy for sort 2 diabetes. Up until lately, the mechanism behind these anticancer results was unknown, however now a gaggle of HMS researchers at Massachusetts Basic Hospital might have simply discovered the reply.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease