Hybrid closed-loop insulin delivery techniques, also referred to as an “artificial pancreas,” have attracted a substantial amount of consideration because the FDA accredited the primary such gadget last September. These techniques constantly monitor blood glucose levels and modify insulin dosing accordingly, though they require some input from users around mealtimes.
Revealed On-line: June 16, 2017
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease