If you’ve ever felt like throwing up during an intense workout, you are not alone. It’s pretty common, but may be superuncomfortable (and for many people, embarrassing!) . There’s obviously no need to feel ashamed — we’re all on a messy, sweaty, physical journey together — but let’s take a peek at why it occurs and a few things you can do to prevent it (if that is your goal).
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease