Take it from Ray Adams, 50, from South Bay Seashore Cities, California, who purchased a mountain bike to get back in form. “I began out weighing 200 kilos and regularly started growing the size and frequency of my rides. I used to rush residence from work to get in an hour of saddle time before dinner,” he recollects, noting that it wasn’t long earlier than all that dashing around was just too hectic to take care of.
RELATED: Finding the Right Time to Ride
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease