The precise diets based mostly on these biomarkers will work in another way whether a affected person has normal blood sugar, has prediabetes or resides with diabetes, the researchers stated.
“Our analysis exhibits that weight loss methods must be customised based mostly on a person’s biomarkers, which is an enormous step forward in utilizing personalised vitamin to assist individuals obtain higher weight reduction success,” stated Professor Arne Astrup from the College of Copenhagen in Denmark.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease