The “Knocked Up” actress keeps a healthy food plan through services from EatingWell and Hello Fresh. She also believes in having a positive mantra, which she chants each morning to help appreciate herself and her changing body.
The 38-year old mom said she wants to get pregnant again regardless of the weight gain. Before having Joshua, the Hollywood mom initially did not think pregnancy was for her so she switched to adoption.
Heigl met her husband on the set of his music video in 2006. They were married a year later.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease