Ten days following Joshua, Heigl assessed on the scale and learned she “miraculously dropped about 30 of those 50 pounds.” Her doctor told her that the weight loss can be attributed to many factors including water retention, which the actress said resulted in her massively swollen toes.
The “Doubt” star still has some maternity weight to lose, which she confessed isn’t as simple as the 30 pounds that magically vanished. She said, however,|said|stated that she can live with the extra pounds.
“I decided from the start I was going to lovingly but patiently reclaim my pre-baby body, and forgive the glorious imperfections that would permanently grace my new post baby body,” declared Heigl, who has two older adopted daughters with husband Josh Kelly.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease