In a blog post on Those Heavenly Days, Heigl revealed that she gained 50 pounds while pregnant with son Joshua. She originally intended a 25 to 30-pound weight gain. She strove to keep off the pounds by hiking five days per week while pregnant but it did not help|It did not help although she tried to keep off the pounds by hiking five days per week while pregnant.
“At a certain point, probably around 4 weeks I gave up the struggle and tried instead to honor my body’s wants and trust my instincts,” Heigl wrote.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease