The most common and ignored health problem is high blood pressure or hypertension. The people who experience the effects of hypertension are|Are evident of the fact that the condition is hard to handle as far as long term treatment is concerned.
Lowering blood pressure is among one of the challenging tasks due to the possible outcomes of committing an error, and in the general context, the consequences can be quite huge. For the same reason, higher blood pressure is often known as silent killer because of its severity|As silent killer because of its severity, high blood pressure is known for the same reason.
Most of the western countries have started strategies to create awareness among people about the seriousness of the issue. The principal purpose|purpose of this guide|This article’s principal purpose|purpose is to give knowledge to the patients of high blood pressure or the individuals that are at the potential|the threat of hypertension concerning the home remedies|are to lower blood pressure|the patients of high blood pressure or the people who are at the potential|the danger of hypertension concerning the home remedies|are to lower blood pressure sound knowledge|knowledge to the people who are at the potential|the danger of hypertension concerning the home remedies|are to lower blood pressure or the patients of high blood pressure|the people who are at the potential|the threat of hypertension about the home remedies|are to lower blood pressure or the patients of high blood pressure knowledge.
Common causes and symptoms of high blood pressure:-LRB-*****)
Prior to discussing the home remedies to lower the blood pressure, it is important to have a look at reasons and some common signs of the high blood pressure.
- First and foremost, if you are obese and overweight, then you are at the possible threat of elevated blood pressure.
- Consuming huge Number of alcoholic beverages
- Chain smoking
- If you are physically inactive and do not spare some time for exercise and the brisk walk, then you might have a risk of hypertension.
- Excess use of salt in the diet. The ratio of salt is even higher in highly processed food.
- One of the most important causes of having high blood pressure in not other than stress and depression.
- Utilization of birth control pills may also cause hypertension.
- Occasionally it might be hereditary.
Some of the commonly observed symptoms include:-LRB-***)
- You’re feeling dizzy or depressed
- Bleeding in the nostrils
- A headache is largely springing from the back side and spreading to the whole place.
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in breathing accompanied with chest pain
If you do not address these problems on time, then it may result in more severe health hazards like the failure of kidney, heart attack, heart stroke or even failure, complete or partial loss of vision and occasionally may have an aneurysm.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease