One caller, called Claire, sought a second opinion from the doctors to discover why she had yellow spots on the insides of her eyelids.
Dr Ranj said the condition could be a indication of styes or blocked ducts.
He said: “Hot compresses will help reduce these. It might also be a symptom of a condition called blepharitis.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease