The DASH diet, which stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is claimed to have the ability to lower their blood pressure reading in two weeks, specialists have claimed, however yields higher leads to the long run.
The DASH diet consists of greens, fruits and low-fat dairy products and vegetable oil.
It also consists of wholegrains, fish, poultry, nuts and beans.
Individuals on the diet ought to be limiting food high in saturated fat, full fats dairy merchandise and tropical oils together with coconut oil and palm oil, and stopping eating sugar-sweetened food and drinks.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease