Diet Coke and Coke Zero are very similar beverages.
They are both cokes. They’re both sugar-free.
Someone’s created a gin mixed with vintage Harley Davidson motorbike parts
The main distinction is that one is marketed towards women in a wonderful silver tin, using the oh-so-feminine-word ‘Diet’ scrawled in front, and the other is for blokes who take no sugary crap.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease