The vegetarian weight-reduction plan led to discount in muscle fats which helped improve glucose and lipid metabolism as well as a mean lack of 6.2 kg in comparison with 3.2 kg for the traditional weight loss plan, researchers stated.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease