SAN ANTONIO – Cereal is the old, comfortable breakfast staple that typically gets a bad rap as a choice for being too protein and low, too high in sugar and too processed to become healthy. Consumer Reports said there are plenty nutritious|plenty|nutritious|lots choices to select from that are not bad for you|options.
“It’s best if you can hit four major things: a protein, a complex carbohydrate, a milk and a fruit. And the wonderful thing about cereal is it’s a fast and effortless way to get all those things if you throw in a sliced banana or something like that,” said Catherine Roberts, with Consumer Reports.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease