Victims of the illness — linked to obesity and traditionally associated with adults — include 15 children between the ages of nine and five.
Pros last night demanded more Government action and warned that spending cuts are putting children’s health at risk.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease