Alongside the brand new diabetes management options, app developers are getting extra entry to Exercise knowledge and different Apple Watch options, swimming monitoring is getting improvements, and Health is introducing new Activity classes for monitoring several types of workouts including Tai Chi, Combined Cardio, and Hand Cycling.
Head under for a roundup of latest features coming to the Well being app and watchOS four this fall:
One of the best 4K & 5K shows for Mac
As watchOS four features the power to attach on to units that monitor glucose and ship insulin, Apple can also be introducing a couple of new features to improve diabetes management, including support for tracking insulin supply and extra within the Health app…
Diabetes Management & Insulin delivery tracking & Core Bluetooth
First off, with watchOS four adding CoreBluetooth, Apple Watch Collection 2 is getting help for connecting directly to Bluetooth low power accessories like those which are used for glucose tracking and supply (like that one Tim Cook was spotted wearing recently).
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease