Monthly Diabetes Meeting: 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 13 in the White Oak Classroom at Perry Memorial Hospital, Princeton. For more info, contact Marcia Hartwig at (815) 876-4449.
Within the Kitchen with Ashley — Healthy Cooking Demonstration: 5 p.m. Thursday, June 15 in the White Oak Classroom at Perry Memorial Hospital. To register, name (815) 876-4448. Free.
Healthcare Provider CPR Class: 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday, June 16 at Illinois Valley Group Hospital’s Middle for Physical Rehabilitation and Aquatics. $50. Registration is required at (815) 780-3337 or ivch.org.
Multiple Sclerosis Instructional Assembly: 6 p.m., Tuesday, June 20 in the White Oak Classroom at Perry Memorial Hospital. For extra info, contact Marcia Hartwig at (815) 876-4449.
Tai Chi for Arthritis: 10:15 a.m. Mondays and Thursdays at Bureau County Metro Middle, Princeton. $5 payment per class. Name (815) 876-4494 to verify dates.
Yoga for Cancer Survivors: 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays at Valley Regional Most cancers Middle, Peru. Free. Sponsored by Pink Ribbon Membership. For details, call (815) 220-0342 or (815) 228-0095.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease