While upping protein intake has been a well-liked strategy to construct wholesome muscle, there is a supplement – creatine – that can aid you too.
First used by athletes in the 1960s, the compound has lately grown in reputation after a wave of studies supported its constructive effects.
“Creatine is a naturally occurring compound that’s principally present in muscle tissue,” stated Laura Tilt, resident dietician at Innermost.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease