As reported by The Telegraph, Geneticist Professor Steve Jones says that consuming raw meals alone for more than six months could be extremely dangerous, as humans have advanced in such a method that we at the moment are unable to simply digest raw food.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease