As reported by The Telegraph, Geneticist Professor Steve Jones says that consuming raw meals alone for more than six months could be extremely dangerous, as humans have advanced in such a method that we at the moment are unable to simply digest raw food.
‘We are the one animal who has ever lived that might starve to dying if we ate raw meals alone,’ Professor Jones stated at Hay Pageant – a pageant of literature and humanities.
‘We’ve lost the power to digest our food. We have lost the enzymes and the absorption mechanism to digest raw meals.’
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease