Now, a brand new research provides additional evidence that these plaques is perhaps the issue. Researchers from The Univeristy of Texas at Dallas say that the extent of amyloid plaques in an individual’s brain can predict their fee of cognitive decline over the subsequent 4 years of their life.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease