It’s made with blueberries, which have been shown to help diminish belly fats, and pineapple, which accommodates an enzyme that helps ease digestion and banish bloat. There’s also banana thrown in there, since potassium may help regulate sodium levels and stop water retention. The recent ginger can enhance digestion, decreasing a puffy stomach, and the fiber within the flaxmeal and uncooked almonds, as well as the cucumber and water, will maintain things shifting along and stop constipation.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease