In the present day, the U.S. Meals and Drug Administration requested that Endo Prescription drugs take away its opioid ache medicine, reformulated Opana ER (oxymorphone hydrochloride), from the market. After cautious consideration, the company is searching for elimination based mostly on its concern that the advantages of the drug could not outweigh its dangers. That is the primary time the company has taken steps to take away a at the moment marketed opioid ache treatment from sale as a result of public well being penalties of abuse.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease
Food and Drug Administration