FDA has cracked down on businesses selling topical ibuprofen
August 12, 2017
Q: A couple of years ago while in Europe for vacation, I fell and bruised my ribs. Knowing there wasn’t much I could do about it, I|I tried to tough out the remainder of the two-week trip|the remainder of the two-week trip out.
From the eighth day, I was in such distress that I booked a massage. Following the massage, ibuprofen gel was applied by the masseuse to the area that was painful. I got immediate|got relief.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease