Based on the lawsuit filed Wednesday, the Myrtle Seashore Police Division; the Horry County Sheriff’s Office; the Horry County Detention Middle; Southern Well being Partners, Inc., which is contracted by the detention middle; and Dr. Charles A. Bush, who was the jail’s physician on the time, are the 5 further defendants.
The plaintiff, Titus Leroy Walker, alleges the six have been culpable in the dying of his son, 60-year-old Jerome Floyd, who was found not respiration while incarcerated at J. Reuben Long on Aug. 20, 2015.
Floyd was pronounced lifeless at the Conway Medical Middle shortly thereafter.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease