A new research has discovered consuming fried potatoes twice every week can double your risk of death.
Whereas we all know the golden potatoes aren’t great for us, these new findings come from the American Journal of Medical Vitamin.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease