Individuals are more forgiving and tolerant once they’ve eaten a low-carb breakfast, in line with a new research.
Researchers from the University of Lübeck in Germany found that those who changed carb-based food with proteins in the first meal of the day made extra magnanimous selections in a card recreation a couple of hours later.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease