This observational research found that individuals who ate a high pro-vegetarian weight loss plan — rich in meals coming from plant sources like vegetables, fruit, and grains — reduce their danger of creating obesity by virtually half compared to those who have been least pro-vegetarian — with a dietary pattern rich in animal meals like meat, and animal fat.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease