‘Dry Drowning’ Can Be Lethal Hours Later
As the temperatures rise, individuals of all ages search aid from the summer time heat within the water. Although many people are aware of water security guidelines and the risks of drowning, few find out about a far less widespread—however deadly—situation referred to as dry drowning or secondary drowning. Dry drowning can develop hours to days after you’ve got inhaled just some gasps of water and, without remedy, can lead to respiratory problems, mind damage, and dying.
Symptoms of dry drowning embrace coughing, vomiting, fever, problem respiration, and modifications in mood. Anybody who experiences close to drowning should search quick medical consideration. Here is more information about water safety from the American Red Cross.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease