Catching up on lost sleep on your time off will help to maintain your weight down, say researchers from South Korea.
Sleep is significant to weight reduction, as a result of not getting enough shut-eye can disrupt hormones and metabolism. It’s also recognized to increase the danger of weight problems.
Lead research writer Dr Chang-Ho Yun, of the Seoul Nationwide University Budang Hospital, advised Reuters: “Brief sleep, often causing sleep debt, is widespread and inevitable in lots of instances, and is a danger factor for weight problems, hypertension, coronary coronary heart disease, as well as mortality.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease