This advice is useful later in your pregnancy, when many doctors encourage daily “kick-counting.” According to the American Pregnancy Association (APA), being attentive to your baby’s movements will allow you to notice any significant changes going forward.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease