You solely should have a scroll by way of Instagram on a weekend morning to see a stream of delectable brunch snaps.
Our favorite foods are fashionable, wholesome and so common we make memes about them.
Nevertheless, based on new research, these meals may be changing how our bodies react to starvation.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease