The highest MP additionally blasted the Tory campaign as probably the most vicious she had skilled adding: “The Tories need to elucidate why they singled me out.
“It felt horrible, it felt terrible. You felt you have been in a type of vortex.”
In her first interview since last week’s outcome, Ms Abbott spoke for the primary time concerning the sickness that made her step aside as Shadow Residence Secretary a day before the election.
She informed the Guardian she was recognized with sort 2 diabetes two years ago, adding: “In the course of the election marketing campaign, every little thing went loopy – and the diabetes was out of control, the blood sugar was uncontrolled.”
She stated she had confronted six or seven interviews in a row with out eating enough food – and her blood sugar might have been accountable for muddling the cost of Labour’s pledge to rent 20,000 extra police.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease