Jeremy Corbyn confirmed that Abbott, certainly one of his closest allies, had returned as shadow house secretary following her temporary alternative by the former shadow Residence Office minister Lyn Brown within the remaining days of the election campaign.
Abbott revealed her sort 2 diabetes was “uncontrolled” through the marketing campaign, when she struggled in a collection of broadcast interviews on police funding and safety.
The Labour chief informed ITV’s Peston on Sunday: “Diane suffers from sort 2 diabetes and suffered an amazing deal in the course of the latter part of the election campaign.
“I had a chat together with her during that period and we felt that it was right that she took a break from intensive campaigning at a national degree.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease