Diane Abbott has revealed that she has Sort 2 diabetes that was “uncontrolled” in the course of the Basic Election campaign, as she hit out on the “terrible” concentrating on of her by the Tories.
The MP, who was replaced as shadow house secretary as a result of ailing health after struggling in broadcast interviews in the course of the campaign, stated she was now “able to get again to work”.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease