Is anybody on the market shopping for something from these folks? In that case, why? I’ve been in a battle with Diabetes Specialty for over a month now to get sensors for my Dexcom G4. I’m having to stop utilizing the CGM on account of DSC’s incapacity to take care of me and ship me sensors. They refuse. They’ve denied to my insurance coverage firm and my endocrinologist that I’m a buyer of theirs. My insurance coverage firm set me up with them to get the sensors and unit from them. I’ve paid co-pays to them each month since June 2013.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease
Diabetes Specialty Center