Last yr the Ministries of Health and Schooling inspired faculties to voluntarily provide college students with water and milk only. Rob Beaglehole, spokesperson for the NZ Dental Association, says whereas 70 % of main faculties have a water-only rule, simply 14 % of secondary faculties have adopted it.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease