When the Dallas Cowboys signed Byron Bell to a one-year deal in March, they took an opportunity on a player who missed all of last season with a dislocated ankle.
But Bell seems to be having no drawback getting again into strong enjoying shape.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease