The CSIRO, the country’s peak scientific physique has launched a new weight loss plan for weight loss – and surprisingly it consists of intermittent fasting and weight loss plan shakes. Say what?!
Yep, the same analysis organisation, which brought us the 12-week CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet 12 years in the past – a excessive protein, average carb, low fat smart strategy to consuming that your mum was mad for within the noughties – is now backing the kinds of managed measures you’d anticipate to relegate to the ‘fad diets that don’t work’ pile, alongside the Dukan and Cayenne pepper, lemon juice and Maple syrup weight-reduction plan.
Why? Because you see, they’ve been discovered to work. Thoughts blown.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease