‘Couch Potatoes’ Might Face Greater Danger of Kidney, Bladder Cancers
THURSDAY, June 15, 2017 (HealthDay News) — Add larger danger of kidney and bladder cancer to the long record of why a lifetime of sitting on the couch isn’t good on your health, a new research suggests.
The findings add to growing evidence that inactivity could also be a big danger factor for cancer, the researchers stated.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease